EQC – Covid_19 update on changes to common practices. An Open Letter To Employees and Clients
- We will no longer be hosting customer or supplier visits to our Cardiff facility and all non-essential visits have been cancelled.
- All employees who are able to work from home, will continue to do so. We have robust processes in place to facilitate secure and efficient home working, so that there are limited disruptions of our service to you. We are still contactable via email and phone as usual.
- Special measures have been put in place to support all factory-based workers who are continuing to work.
- We will no longer be allowing for face to face meetings. Instead our team, where reasonably practicable, will carry out essential meetings using video and online tools instead. We will update you when the situation changes.
- We will no longer allow for customer visits by our teams to take place. We will update you when the situation changes.
understand that you all have many questions about the current situation, and we
are doing our upmost to ensure these are answered. To support you, we have
pulled together a list of FAQs’ listed below.
If you have any questions or queries relating to any of these points, please contact us directly.
Director, Euro Quality Coatings Limited
Is the business still open?
Yes, our business is still open but operating under new protocols in line with the government guidance. All employees who are able to work from home will continue to do so until further notice. We have robust procedures in place to support secure and efficient home working, so that there are limited disruptions of our service to you. We are still contactable via email and phone as usual.
What are your delivery and collection operating hours?
Our delivery and collection hours remain the same. This is as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 06.00 – 13:30
- Friday: 06.00 to 12.30
I have placed an order with you, will I still be able to receive this?
Yes, we are still working to complete all live works orders and deliver to our customers. Our Customer Service Team will be actively contacting all customers ahead of their order being dispatched to confirm the delivery details. We do ask, if you know your delivery address and/or date has changed you advise as soon as possible.
I am looking to place a new order, am I able to do this?
Yes, all of our Customer Service Team are able to take orders and support with any technical question or queries you may have. They will also be able to provide guidance on current lead times and our delivery status.
What are your current lead times?
As our standard protocol, all our lead times are advised by our Customer Service Team when you place an order
Are you taking deliveries from third parties?
Yes, we are currently still able to receive deliveries and goods from third parties.
Is your supply affected?
No, we are currently in daily contact with all of our key suppliers who are still operating, and all supply chains that are currently open, to ensure that we maintain our supply levels.